Here be some photos from the Ridgecrest 50k last weekend. Ann took some amazing shots that really captured each moment. In no particular order (in reverse order, because I'm too lazy to correct it now): Me and Bud the night before, picking up our race packets; Me and Bud pre-race; pulling into the aid station at mile 13.9; pulling out of that aid station; running up to the aid station at 16.5, running off from said aid station; sprinting to the finish; feeling like I might barf, and Bud and myself post-race.
Note: I did not vomit, but I did actually reach the point of feeling sick enough that I wished I would.







Note: I did not vomit, but I did actually reach the point of feeling sick enough that I wished I would.

2 Comments:
At 5:03 AM,
Renee said…
Great pictures. Can you frame the one of you about to puke for my Christmas gift? Please? Purty please?
You look so happy when you're kicking ass.
At 8:13 AM,
Anonymous said…
It's really telling that you and Bud get happier and happier the further along you are.
I like how you're both beaming at the end.
Post a Comment
<< Home