so my friend Brian Ray - www.daaspunk.com - wants to host a web site for me. That's quite cool. He actually came up with a genius idea that made me go "hmmmm...". I'll be spending the next few days drumming up ideas to get to him so we can start this byotch up.
About Me
- Name: rustyboy
- Location: Portland, OR
Lanky. Good guy. Likes running, ukulele, the ocean, and French fries. I love running ultra-marathons, but am also a certified massage therapist, running coach, writer, and other such things. Come: Enjoy the rustyboy experience.
Previous Posts
- Started back at Dakota Films on the 2nd season of ...
- Dara's getting ready for us to go out. We're off t...
- HAve you ever kept a document up on your computer ...
- My cat just barfed an incredible amount of bile an...
- Shit, dear friends, whatta few days... the quick ...
- well, here am I, my first entry, and all I can thi...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home