Okay, so let's settle one thing off the bat: There are some untalented fuckoes out there in charge of alot of stuff that you - yes you - are reading, seeing and hearing.
Whew. Now that that's settled, I'll dump another glass of cabernet down my gullet to soothe my withering soul and tells ya: This afternoon, I sat through a *3 1/2 hour* screening of 2 half hour shows. That's right: A total of 44 minutes worth of tv took *3 1/2 hours* to get through. For not a single particular reason, minds ya. Just that the owner of this particular production company has diarrhea of the mouth like no other and has the attention span of a fetus. My mind is oozing out my eyeballs as I type through the gray muck.
I'm waiting for Dara to return from a free screening of "Kill Bill: V.2". For her, there's a hot bath, candles, and some music by our friend Tom Waits awaiting. Good Lawd, how I live for those moments.
I proposed last night over home cooked steaks and asparagus that I need a major paradigm shift - career-wise, mind ye. I know how to surf through the current job that I have, and the natural path I'm following leads me to a place where I know career suicide eats a healthy protein-ridden diet. Do I REALLY give a rat's ass about these petty little shows about these petty little people (no is the correct answer - give yourself 500 points.)?
It could be worse. I could be an imbittered comedian on the road performing to handfuls of assholes in northeastern Michigan.
Oh, wait. Did that.
Whew. Now that that's settled, I'll dump another glass of cabernet down my gullet to soothe my withering soul and tells ya: This afternoon, I sat through a *3 1/2 hour* screening of 2 half hour shows. That's right: A total of 44 minutes worth of tv took *3 1/2 hours* to get through. For not a single particular reason, minds ya. Just that the owner of this particular production company has diarrhea of the mouth like no other and has the attention span of a fetus. My mind is oozing out my eyeballs as I type through the gray muck.
I'm waiting for Dara to return from a free screening of "Kill Bill: V.2". For her, there's a hot bath, candles, and some music by our friend Tom Waits awaiting. Good Lawd, how I live for those moments.
I proposed last night over home cooked steaks and asparagus that I need a major paradigm shift - career-wise, mind ye. I know how to surf through the current job that I have, and the natural path I'm following leads me to a place where I know career suicide eats a healthy protein-ridden diet. Do I REALLY give a rat's ass about these petty little shows about these petty little people (no is the correct answer - give yourself 500 points.)?
It could be worse. I could be an imbittered comedian on the road performing to handfuls of assholes in northeastern Michigan.
Oh, wait. Did that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home