Blah Blah Blog

inane ramblings in order to discover something...or just kill time

Wednesday, November 01, 2006


Okay, so the major life changes I've been avoiding putting in here have come to fruition:

I've moved out of North Hollywood and to Silverlake, separating from Dara and striking out on my own. This has been a terrifying, wonderful, sad, bizarre, and thrilling chapter in my life, and it is only serving to help me grow and blossom as a human being.

I never would, in a million years, have expected to be where I am now, physically and emotionally, but...here I am, and THIS is my new mantra.

Here I am. Only this moment is real. Everything from the past is a ghost and shadow, and relying on the phantoms of the future is equally as pointless.

Here I am.

I've been doing some (sometimes painful) work on myself, and there's mucho, mucho more to come, but all in all, this crisis has shaken me out of the cage I'd constructed for myself, all the while sitting quietly inside, polishing the bars to a high sheen. I'm outside now. And the world awaits.

Above is the kanji symbol for "danger". It's dual meaning?

"Opportunity".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home