wwwwwhhhhhhoaaaa...
Okay, so a wee bit of time has slipped by since last we spoke. I promise, as a compulsive liar and procrasinator, to spend more time with you, BLOG. Beecause without you, dearest BLOG, all I do is bitch to my poor, forgiving, angel of a spouse, celebrate in darkened closets filled with empty Jameson's bottles, and pose life-altering dilemnas to 15 year old Hot Dog On A Stick Workers.
Well, considering their uniforms, that ain't all that bad a deal.
Today is a clean slate: Following a 4 day sojourn to Mexico and having a mind-blowingly grand time, Dara helped me realize I need to set parameters/limits here at Dakota. Yes, although my last post was more than 4 months ago, little has changed in the ways of the wicked...meglamaniacal-hack of an owner who is farking his assistant (who incidentally, is now my my immediate "superior" in the story department, even though she's never had a writing job in her life), screwing her under the nose of his wife and 3 kids, thinking all the time that none of us knows a damned thing; his micro-management of the entire production company ruining the good spirit that normally lingers 'round these offices (I have the BEST co-workers of all time...seriously. They're all 165 IQ point scoring porn stars who love bad movies, good music, and booze)...but NO MORE. Today, I set parameters and clear up this crap.
Yea for me. I'm such a stud. Now to just do it.
Okay, so a wee bit of time has slipped by since last we spoke. I promise, as a compulsive liar and procrasinator, to spend more time with you, BLOG. Beecause without you, dearest BLOG, all I do is bitch to my poor, forgiving, angel of a spouse, celebrate in darkened closets filled with empty Jameson's bottles, and pose life-altering dilemnas to 15 year old Hot Dog On A Stick Workers.
Well, considering their uniforms, that ain't all that bad a deal.
Today is a clean slate: Following a 4 day sojourn to Mexico and having a mind-blowingly grand time, Dara helped me realize I need to set parameters/limits here at Dakota. Yes, although my last post was more than 4 months ago, little has changed in the ways of the wicked...meglamaniacal-hack of an owner who is farking his assistant (who incidentally, is now my my immediate "superior" in the story department, even though she's never had a writing job in her life), screwing her under the nose of his wife and 3 kids, thinking all the time that none of us knows a damned thing; his micro-management of the entire production company ruining the good spirit that normally lingers 'round these offices (I have the BEST co-workers of all time...seriously. They're all 165 IQ point scoring porn stars who love bad movies, good music, and booze)...but NO MORE. Today, I set parameters and clear up this crap.
Yea for me. I'm such a stud. Now to just do it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home