Blah Blah Blog

inane ramblings in order to discover something...or just kill time

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

"I built a little friendship out of
some crazy garbage called the
blood of the exploited working class.

Now I laugh and make a fortune
off the same ones that I torture
and a world screams

'Kiss me, Son of God.'"

- They Might Be Giants

I was just strumming this on my ukulele and it hit me how poignant this catchy, silly ditty is to this very day, everywhere: Yay world! Gooooooooo assholdeness!

I also was recently perusing some web postings that was smearing the term "liberal" as if it were aligned with "goat-ass-fuckers". Check this shit, from my boyz Miriam/Webster:

liberal: marked by generosity : OPENHANDED a liberal giver b : given or provided in a generous and openhanded way

Guilty as accused. As far as being openhanded, I wouldn't mind slapping a Bush supporter with an open hand as well. See: not ALL liberals are peacenicks. In fact, I'll throw down any day with you fat, lazy, unread, misinformed sheep. Let's go - outside! No you CANNOT bring your shotgun, Jeb. Yeah, you'd better sneak one more peek into yer bible because you're gonna be meeting the writers of it in a few.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home