Blah Blah Blog

inane ramblings in order to discover something...or just kill time

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

AHA! I got you!

I am of course referring to that nasty little bugger called "the possibility of a career switch", something that has evaded me lo these past four years. Never once had it dawned on me how much interest I have in sports massage therapy. I mean, I love muscles (gee, what gal doesn't?), really enjoy making others feel better, and also have this weird energy thing, this electricity, that fucks up nearly every electric appliance I get my hands on. Seriously now, in the past five years, I've burned out three hard drives, one to the point of having to just trash the whole computer, one Ipod to the point that Apple just sent me a replacement, our CD player is completely insane, and tons of others. Gee, you think that might be useful in the hands-on arena of massage?

I don't know. I mean, it really is the beginning kernel of an adventure, but it's the first career option I've though about that excites me. Wow, a day without watching footage, without cow-towing to non-visionary idiots; wonder what that would be like? Instead of damning people to a lazier and fatter and more stupid existence, helping people feel better and more centered. Plus, it would be something I could take overseas, if ya know what I mean, wink wink, nudge nudge.

Who knew?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home