Blah Blah Blog

inane ramblings in order to discover something...or just kill time

Saturday, April 16, 2005

I can't sleep. I'm fucking knackered and I can't grab a doze. I just read 4 Ray Bradbury short stories and am wide awake, even though I have a ton of sleep to catch up on. So lucky youz, here are a few pics from Hawaii...

So I thought I'd take a stroll down the beaches of Waikiki when my wife happened upon me with a camera. Suffice it to say, it's incredibly hard to take a bad shot at sunset in Hawaii...even if I am the subject of said pic.



Dara and I wondered, as we drunkenly stumbled upon this concert on the beach: Is there a singer/ukulele player in Hawaii under half a ton. We think not.



All in all, we had an outrageous time. Snorkeling, surfing lessons, a sunset cruise on a catamaran....oh, and I managed to slice the shit out of my heel on some coral while swimming on the north shore! Yipee! Here's the result on the drive back to the ER...



Expect many more shots at our l'il site in the coming weeks. We are lazy after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home