So, suckahs, I'll be off the continent tomorrow through Friday evening vacationing on the island of Oahu, basking in the glorious sun that will undoubtably turn my skin a tender shade of lobster red visible from outer space. Just me and the Great Wall, baby.
I've taken to saying "Hawaii" in the most obnoxious manner possible. Example:
"Hey Russ, where are you and the wife headed tomorrow?"
"Oh, we're off to (said in the most staccato pronunciation ever) 'Huh-wah-ee'."
It pisses people off vastly, which is nice.
Wednesday I dropped by IPSB to finish my startup paperwork and pay the final amount on my tuition, so, that is to say, I'm officially signed up and scheduled to start massage classes the 27th o' this month! This is the first thing that's excited me in a longlonglong while. I'm gonna learn about muscles and shit! It's also a very grounding course where they teach their students Tai Qi as well, so I think there might be an inner journey as well. Not literally...I hope. I mean, the occasional anal probing is fine and all, but 2 times a week?
See you next weekend!
I've taken to saying "Hawaii" in the most obnoxious manner possible. Example:
"Hey Russ, where are you and the wife headed tomorrow?"
"Oh, we're off to (said in the most staccato pronunciation ever) 'Huh-wah-ee'."
It pisses people off vastly, which is nice.
Wednesday I dropped by IPSB to finish my startup paperwork and pay the final amount on my tuition, so, that is to say, I'm officially signed up and scheduled to start massage classes the 27th o' this month! This is the first thing that's excited me in a longlonglong while. I'm gonna learn about muscles and shit! It's also a very grounding course where they teach their students Tai Qi as well, so I think there might be an inner journey as well. Not literally...I hope. I mean, the occasional anal probing is fine and all, but 2 times a week?
See you next weekend!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home