Blah Blah Blog

inane ramblings in order to discover something...or just kill time

Monday, April 04, 2005

An incredibly amazing, almost too-quick post.

I've begun to scan in some of the pics that correspond to the pathetic tales I've spun on here about my kidhood. Below are just a couple that I have a free site hosting (aka: Teh suX0R) but will soon have them loaded onto our old, reliable server with much more.

So here is me and my friend Mary whom (who? Hu?) I rambled on about the time we were playing and my mom heard me say, "I'm going to work", to which Mary responded, "I'm going shopping." Ah, the classics don't really die, do they:



And then here we have Ruth, Bob, and baby me. For some reason, I look as though I have a hairlip:



Seriously, I still have a hard time picturing them even in the same room without something being thrown. Like a refrigerator.

More soon, as promised, but as you know, even me getting myself to scan these is a small triumph. I think I'll down a celebratory bottle of bourbon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home