Sometimes, when people find out that I was a comedian, they ask me this innocent question:
"Do you miss doing it?"
To them, I say: watch this video. Learn from it. Don't bother watching the entire thing, but it gives you an idea of what bombing looks like at a shitty one nighter.
Oh yeah, AND: this is typically the type of person I'd have to open for.
"Do you miss doing it?"
To them, I say: watch this video. Learn from it. Don't bother watching the entire thing, but it gives you an idea of what bombing looks like at a shitty one nighter.
Oh yeah, AND: this is typically the type of person I'd have to open for.

3 Comments:
At 11:11 PM,
Anonymous said…
i only made it as far as "anal rape."
At 11:01 AM,
Anonymous said…
and then she was in my dream.
Fuck you.
At 10:55 AM,
Anonymous said…
on a "non related to your blog" note, last night was great! i finally made it home around three after trying unsucessfully to "make it an early night" 3 times. what can i say, i'm a dance whore. a little mexican food fer breakfast and i'm ready to take on the world. see you both soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home