Halle-fuckin-llujah.
After 7 months of unemployment (save for massages here and there and the occassional BJ given to a bum for a nickel), I just got the call that I'm back in action as of Monday at the E! network for at least the next 10 weeks, producing a couple of shows.
I had the interview yesterday afternoon, and I really like the Exec Producer (he's a good friend of a good friend), and I really like the show ideas and his approach.
And I really like the prospect of a paycheck, at least for a short spurt. So do the folks at Visa and Mastercard.
After 7 months of unemployment (save for massages here and there and the occassional BJ given to a bum for a nickel), I just got the call that I'm back in action as of Monday at the E! network for at least the next 10 weeks, producing a couple of shows.
I had the interview yesterday afternoon, and I really like the Exec Producer (he's a good friend of a good friend), and I really like the show ideas and his approach.
And I really like the prospect of a paycheck, at least for a short spurt. So do the folks at Visa and Mastercard.

3 Comments:
At 8:02 AM,
Anonymous said…
Yay!
Now you can raise your rates to a dime...
At 11:07 AM,
Anonymous said…
wjklg jel;kagjrkleajgkbvne jklgra!!!
At 11:12 AM,
Anonymous said…
i'm workin' for Jen Perry starting monday. Does that mean we're all employed and Troy-free?
Why, I think it does!
Post a Comment
<< Home