Blah Blah Blog

inane ramblings in order to discover something...or just kill time

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My incredibly funny and creative pal Ann tagged me to do a followup on a "7 things" list, and since I'm an unemployed fucko with little else to do but drink fingernail polish remover, here we go...

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:

Run the Western States 100 mile race
Move to England with my darling wife
Visit my grandparents' tiny village in Italy
FINISH writing a novel
Complete my celtic tattoo
Massage and heal for a living
Take each of my loved ones on a 3 day excursion to a location of their choosing

Seven Things I Can't Do:

Work in a coffeeshop ever again
Throw a baseball over 55 mph
Become a corporate fucko
Comb my hair
Do long division in my head
Frame a house
garden

Seven Things That Attract Me To My Mate:

Her sense of humour
Her strength
Her intellect
How her smile lights up a room
Her compassion
Her lust for life
Dat ass

Seven Books I've Loved:(only seven?)

Post Office
Karoo
Running Through the Wall
Ask the Dusk
Tropic of Cancer
Winesburg, Ohio
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Seven Things I Say:

(said in utter disbelief) "What?!"
(whispered) "Oh....God..."
"Gay!" (this is something my friend Brian started back in Nashville days and has gotten me in trouble more than once.)

Seven Movies I've Loved:

This is Spinal Tap
Young Frankenstein
Blazing Saddles
Memento
It's a Wonderful Life
Better Off Dead
American Movie

Seven People To Tag:

Brian
Eva
Madia
Rob
Robh

Ummm...that's it.

What?!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gaaaa@@@@222 aaa a aaa ay.

    Give me a "G"!

    Gay.

     
  • At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, and how about some links there teetless one? My poor, chubby digits are too busy counting my money to go clicking around the web, trying to find this stuff.

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you just had to show me up with the "This Is.." before Spinal Tap.
    ya, i know i fucked up on my list by not including this, and made myself sound like i'm a fan that can only quote "this one goes to 11" which is a total amatuer move.
    thanks a ton.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home