About Me
- Name: rustyboy
- Location: Portland, OR
Lanky. Good guy. Likes running, ukulele, the ocean, and French fries. I love running ultra-marathons, but am also a certified massage therapist, running coach, writer, and other such things. Come: Enjoy the rustyboy experience.
Previous Posts
- Halle-fuckin-llujah.After 7 months of unemployment...
- At the intersection of Aqua Vista and Lankershim, ...
- So today was my first job interview in I don't kno...
- Last night, Dara and I and two of her coworkers hi...
- Today, on my first trail run in 2 weeks, and my fi...
- Well, the weather was perfect, and as Randy Newman...
- Sunday marks the date of the LA Marathon, which I'...
- The weekend before last, Dara bought me (and herse...
- Since I am absolutely positive that nothing good c...
- Directly across the street from us, in a painted, ...


1 Comments:
At 10:10 PM,
Anonymous said…
Did the tip of the mop handle stink of fear and have traces of sweat, blood and poop?
Post a Comment
<< Home