Blah Blah Blog

inane ramblings in order to discover something...or just kill time

Thursday, November 02, 2006

I have a date


It's true. She and I have set a time and (sorta) place for my first actual date in...ohhhhh....15 years?

I'm completely freaking out, in that good way, where I'm NOT sitting in a closet, weeping, trying to snuffle the whimpers. In that here I am state of mind, where I just enjoy the emotions rushing over me, not expecting a thing, just allowing the river of life to carry me towards whatever it is that awaits.

Jesus, what the fuck do I wear? I thought that a few hours ago. I mean, what the fuck do people wear on "dates"? I actually considered getting a thorough car wash. The 20 dollar kind, where you feel bad for spending that much for making your car sparkle, and some random bastards are forced to vacuum your ashtray.

It has been about 2 1/2 months since I have started searching new paths and directions, so I feel completely prepared to....date. Jesus Fuck, I'm really going on a date. How cool will THIS be?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home