Good birthday weekend. We bought a propane grill, propelling us straight into 1989! It's the most awesomest purchase of me lifetime: You light, click, cook, eat. No fuss, no muss.
Sunday we had over a few friends from Disney to mosaic our barbeque and to, well, barbeque. Great fun, although inspiration n'ere did find me, as I was slumped over burgers and tofu pups, but everyone else's work is a-a-amaaazing. We stlil must grout it in though, so we're only 1/2 way there, and I can't wait to get my fingers iun some wet, slippery stuff.
Huhn?
All in all, 4 days off has given me the perspective I need to stave off my killing spree for another month or so.
Sunday we had over a few friends from Disney to mosaic our barbeque and to, well, barbeque. Great fun, although inspiration n'ere did find me, as I was slumped over burgers and tofu pups, but everyone else's work is a-a-amaaazing. We stlil must grout it in though, so we're only 1/2 way there, and I can't wait to get my fingers iun some wet, slippery stuff.
Huhn?
All in all, 4 days off has given me the perspective I need to stave off my killing spree for another month or so.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home