As you know, if you've been paying ANY ATTENTION TO ME AT ALL, I've been ramping up to begin massage technician classes at IPSB and last Wednesday was the first.
It. Rocked. My. World.
This is going to be one helluva journey through the end of July. During Sunday's 8 hour class, we learned anatomy for 2 hours, got the first taste of the movements of T'ai Chi, learned the basic ways to utilize your hands during a massage, and spent a good portion of time performing leg massages on each other. It was teh Awe50m3!!! It was so blown away by the experience, and out of necessity as I have to practice 3 x/week (any takers? - I need bodies) that I purchased a collapsible massage table. Tonight's my third class (technically fourth, as Sunday classes count for two) and I am revved and fucking egg-sighted. So's Dara, as she's the most immediate person for me to rub on.
I guess I start back at Dakota next week to story produce the next 8 episodes of Viva La Bam. I'm actually - for the all the biatching I did about the working conditions last season- am looking forward to getting back. The folks there are some fabulous types of people, and snappy dressers to boot. They smell good too. Like rotten booze.
It. Rocked. My. World.
This is going to be one helluva journey through the end of July. During Sunday's 8 hour class, we learned anatomy for 2 hours, got the first taste of the movements of T'ai Chi, learned the basic ways to utilize your hands during a massage, and spent a good portion of time performing leg massages on each other. It was teh Awe50m3!!! It was so blown away by the experience, and out of necessity as I have to practice 3 x/week (any takers? - I need bodies) that I purchased a collapsible massage table. Tonight's my third class (technically fourth, as Sunday classes count for two) and I am revved and fucking egg-sighted. So's Dara, as she's the most immediate person for me to rub on.
I guess I start back at Dakota next week to story produce the next 8 episodes of Viva La Bam. I'm actually - for the all the biatching I did about the working conditions last season- am looking forward to getting back. The folks there are some fabulous types of people, and snappy dressers to boot. They smell good too. Like rotten booze.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home