Blah Blah Blog

inane ramblings in order to discover something...or just kill time

Friday, September 09, 2005

This afternoon, I dropped my $50 payment and application in the mail for the Calico ultramarathon, and I about shiat myself. I mean, I'm serious about this, I s'pose.

At 8:45 tomorrow AM, I'm meeting my triathlon team at Zuma Beach for a "dress rehearsal" for the race on the 25th. I'm kinda nervous since I haven't been training for speed in the least, mostly for endurance and distance, and I really want to finish my 4 miles in 28 minutes (a foolish quest, but ya gotta dream). I guess I'll see how I do. An how much I vomit.

I can't seem to get a grip on my writing. I'm nearly inspired to plug forth, but hesistant. Well, that's new, right? I have some ideas juggling around in my noggin', stuff I've been considering for years, but I can't seem to piece them together. Maybe they'll come to me during my runs this weekend.

P.S. - I'm still unemployed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home