Blah Blah Blog

inane ramblings in order to discover something...or just kill time

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Man, working and earning a paycheck puts a serious damper on the fucking boring masturbation session that is one's blog.

My sister and her partner (read: She's a dyke! I'm hip for having a gay sibling!!!) are in town beginning this morning through Friday morning, so we're hosting them all for but 2 of those days/nights. Sis and I keep in touch and communicate regularly, although it's weird having someone sitting across from you say, "Remember that fake fireplace we had in the basement?", and thinking, HOLYFUCKING SHIT, I've known you my entire life.

I suppose I don't have a true sense of family in a way. It's a cool connection to have with someone, something I've taken for granted all of these years.

Tomorrow, we're going on a long run together. I can't wait to share that.

P.S:

SHE'S GAY!!!! I'M SO FUCKING WITH IT!!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home