If anything, this posting on a daily basis is keeping me writing regularly. Like digital fiber, I am regulated.
I'm realizing that I'm not a conspiracy nut because of this past election. Apparently, there are all sorts of "below the radar facts" that are being tossed about how the election was rigged, Kerry should have demanded a recount, why did he concede so quickly, et al, but I don't see th eneed for it. And I am truly bummed that I'm not driven by the thought of a conspiracy happening. I mean, how much cooler was Mulder than Scully?
No, friends, I don't think the election waas rigged, I don't believe that UFOs abduct cows and probe them, I don't think the Pepsi Challenge is fixed...okay, that's an exagerration.
I'm realizing that I'm not a conspiracy nut because of this past election. Apparently, there are all sorts of "below the radar facts" that are being tossed about how the election was rigged, Kerry should have demanded a recount, why did he concede so quickly, et al, but I don't see th eneed for it. And I am truly bummed that I'm not driven by the thought of a conspiracy happening. I mean, how much cooler was Mulder than Scully?
No, friends, I don't think the election waas rigged, I don't believe that UFOs abduct cows and probe them, I don't think the Pepsi Challenge is fixed...okay, that's an exagerration.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home