Be present. Be yours. It's all that ya got.
About Me
- Name: rustyboy
- Location: Portland, OR
Lanky. Good guy. Likes running, ukulele, the ocean, and French fries. I love running ultra-marathons, but am also a certified massage therapist, running coach, writer, and other such things. Come: Enjoy the rustyboy experience.
Previous Posts
- Since the fucking fucker of a fuck fuck photo host...
- Most - okay ALL - of my pics are currently offline...
- As you know, if you've been paying ANY ATTENTION T...
- The year I received my driving license and managed...
- This week, as part of our vacation from being back...
- I can't sleep. I'm fucking knackered and I can't g...
- We just got in from Hawaii not 2 hours ago, and I ...
- So, suckahs, I'll be off the continent tomorrow th...
- In 1985, I was introduced to a young man who would...
- Okay, so I found a better free photo hosting site ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home