Most - okay ALL - of my pics are currently offline for....some goddamned reason. Seriously, these free host sites can "bite the big one, junior" (to quote Jennifer Grey), and once I get them on our OWN server, this shall no longer be an issue.
My first week back at Dakota has been quite loverly. My pal Eva has been hanging in the story editor's office, doing story editor duties, and we've been farking off rather nicely, thanks. It's good to be at work again, believe me or the bourbon in my hand, but getting things accomplished is a nice deal when you do it. My massage classes have been MIND BLOWING and LIFE CHANGING to say the least. I finally feel "present" in my body, as though I don't just live in here, but I *am* my body; not some Sigourney Weaver in Alien operating the cargo-loader bullcrap. The T'ai Chi has really grounded me, and I only know about 1/8 of the form that we're learning. God, the concept of, "We are all of the Earth, therefore we can draw from it" is mind-blowing to say the least, and I am happier (honestly) than I have been my entire life, due mostly to being present, being aware, being...alive?
nah, too deep.
Our house right now is warm, dark, still, the cats are asleep, my drink is cool, and I can hear the sounds of someone tuning their engine outside.
Life is moments that are beyond our control.
And wonderful.
My first week back at Dakota has been quite loverly. My pal Eva has been hanging in the story editor's office, doing story editor duties, and we've been farking off rather nicely, thanks. It's good to be at work again, believe me or the bourbon in my hand, but getting things accomplished is a nice deal when you do it. My massage classes have been MIND BLOWING and LIFE CHANGING to say the least. I finally feel "present" in my body, as though I don't just live in here, but I *am* my body; not some Sigourney Weaver in Alien operating the cargo-loader bullcrap. The T'ai Chi has really grounded me, and I only know about 1/8 of the form that we're learning. God, the concept of, "We are all of the Earth, therefore we can draw from it" is mind-blowing to say the least, and I am happier (honestly) than I have been my entire life, due mostly to being present, being aware, being...alive?
nah, too deep.
Our house right now is warm, dark, still, the cats are asleep, my drink is cool, and I can hear the sounds of someone tuning their engine outside.
Life is moments that are beyond our control.
And wonderful.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home