Blah Blah Blog

inane ramblings in order to discover something...or just kill time

Monday, September 26, 2005

SWEEEEEEET.

The results of the tri have been posted, and they actually did break down each leg of the relays. I ran my 4 miles in 29:35, meeting my under 30 minute goal that I set! That means I ran 7 minute 23 second miles - crappity-crap, that's a personal record for me. Overall, I placed 16th in my division (out of 53, i think), and our swimmer placed 12th or something amazing like that.

We just got home from dining with our pal Mark, his girlfriend Diana and their baby girl, and his mom, visiting from London, Janet. I am filled with Brazilian meat, about 14 pounds of it. The waitress seemed unamused when I asked if I could get a "Brazilian" while we waited.

You swing for the fences sometimes, and you strike out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home