Blah Blah Blog

inane ramblings in order to discover something...or just kill time

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Well, here we are again: 9/11. 4 years ago, while running on a treadmill in a gym in Nashville, TN, where I was shooting a show, I saw the horrific images that are permantly emblazened into all of our brains. And while I feel it's important and necessary to take a moment and recollect what the insanity of that day opened up for all of us, 9/11 has another, more uplifting milestone in my life:

10 years ago this day, in a storefront shop in Seattle, I married the love of my life.

I won't carry on and on about what marriage means to me, or what this woman is to me, because you'll all think I'm getting soft, and I want you to continue to revere and fear my awesome power. KNEEL!

But happy anniversary, dear Dara. We've weathered a lot, grown together, shed tears, bellowed with laughter, and there's plenty more to come. I wouldn't go through it with any other human being on this planet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home