About Me
- Name: rustyboy
- Location: Portland, OR
Lanky. Good guy. Likes running, ukulele, the ocean, and French fries. I love running ultra-marathons, but am also a certified massage therapist, running coach, writer, and other such things. Come: Enjoy the rustyboy experience.
Previous Posts
- 12/23/06Here’s a wacky detail about me that you ma...
- Yesterday, at the behest of my officemate and pal ...
- I am officially an old man:I now wear "comfortable...
- Ohhhhh, sweet mystery of lifeat last I've found yo...
- Here be some photos from the Ridgecrest 50k last w...
- My coworker Jen Perry and I (by the way, she is "J...
- Tucked away in the mountains of central Italy is a...
- This past weekend, I ran the Ridgecrest 50k, about...
- ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT, YOU GOT IT OUT OF M...
- Laundry.An issue that, for lo these past 4+ years,...


1 Comments:
At 7:58 PM,
Anonymous said…
so wait... did you die?
I'm in thailand, right now. there were coordinated bombings all over bangkok minutes before my plane landed. so don't tell ME about being dead already. I've been dead this whole movie, like the guy in Sixth Sense.
Post a Comment
<< Home