So as I type this, I see that the "battery low" signal is flashing for our wireless mouse. There's a good chance I won't make it to the end, kiddies, and Circus Liquors is a whole block away, where fresh AAs await me.
(No, I don't know the guy whose flickr page I linked to, so don't ask for his autograph. I mean, he was an extra in a real Hollywood movie!!)
Tonight, we attend the theatre to see my friend Eva Anderson's play in Hollywood, something I've been looking forward to for the past month. At 24, she's written and had 2 plays produced - actually, she's probably written more than that, but this, this is the picture I give to you.
Eva is the daughter of comedian/magician Harry Anderson, which is kinda wacky, since I grew up watching him on "Cheers" and "Night Court". To my knowledge, Eva never watched my dad sell carpeting or packaging machinery as she went through her adolescence.
Last night, I gave my first non-spouse/non-person-from-massage-class massage to my good pal, Ann. She swung by after a hard day atthe television factory work and, after hanging out and catching up, I got her nekkid and went at it.
Wait. No, that sounds....hang on...
Ann's been on the road shooting shows for the past few week and actually heads back out again soon, so it was great to be able to give her time to relax. Honestly, it was one of the best feelings in the world, and the experience only served to reinforce my decision to go into bodywork. The last time my job made people feel more relaxed and focused was...probably.....when I worked at the White Hen on Roosevelt Road at 15 years of age. Yeah, people loved my soft touch on the Lotto keyboard.
(No, I don't know the guy whose flickr page I linked to, so don't ask for his autograph. I mean, he was an extra in a real Hollywood movie!!)
Tonight, we attend the theatre to see my friend Eva Anderson's play in Hollywood, something I've been looking forward to for the past month. At 24, she's written and had 2 plays produced - actually, she's probably written more than that, but this, this is the picture I give to you.
Eva is the daughter of comedian/magician Harry Anderson, which is kinda wacky, since I grew up watching him on "Cheers" and "Night Court". To my knowledge, Eva never watched my dad sell carpeting or packaging machinery as she went through her adolescence.
Last night, I gave my first non-spouse/non-person-from-massage-class massage to my good pal, Ann. She swung by after a hard day at
Wait. No, that sounds....hang on...
Ann's been on the road shooting shows for the past few week and actually heads back out again soon, so it was great to be able to give her time to relax. Honestly, it was one of the best feelings in the world, and the experience only served to reinforce my decision to go into bodywork. The last time my job made people feel more relaxed and focused was...probably.....when I worked at the White Hen on Roosevelt Road at 15 years of age. Yeah, people loved my soft touch on the Lotto keyboard.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home