
All right, the beard is in it's transitional phase. But when it comes in...it's gonna look great.I'll look like that actor...what's his name?"
Orson Wells?
- Mr. Mom
Day 7. It's been a week, and this fucking thing is driving me out of my whiskered skull. It itches, I think I look like a sterno bum (without the charm or aroma), and when I wake up, I find about 500 cat hairs stuck to my face and dried spittle in the corners of my mouth/mustache area.
I know: You want a piece of this, and you want it baaaad.
I didn't think there would be an actual effort to grow a beard; I thought you just didn't shave. Boy, was I wrong. The only parallel I can draw is having a mosquito bite the size of a sewer lid cover on your leg and trying to not scratch it.
Oh, I've been using Firefox as of late and installed the "Stumble" extension, which basically does random searches by subject for you. While "stumbling" I "stumbled" across this great site. I recommend first perusing the "Steve Don't Eat It!" section, but beware: I actually got a little gaggy during some parts.

2 Comments:
At 2:45 PM,
Anonymous said…
Okay, we have a problem...
Yesterday's ass kicking of Ted Stevens got me a little sassed up and I decided to do a little manscaping of the beard-ling... I took it a bit too far and had to abort. I decided to prove my loyalty to the project by going with a classic goatee.
Now, in case I needed a lesson on how NOT hip a goatee is, a sysadmin here actually stated how it looked cool... and he was wearing a cape.
Love is demonstrating your lack of style.
At 4:09 PM,
rustyboy said…
Man, I remember you sportin' a goatee back in the Bongo days...when it was in.
In 1995.
That was 10 years ago.
I too am wearing a cape
Post a Comment
<< Home