Holy crap:
I just found the race results from the Lasse Viren 20k race last Saturday, and I am shocked to see where I placed:
91st out of 316 runners, easily in the top 1/3 of the pack, an official finishing time of 01:41:26. My friend Philip finished 41st, and as I mentioned, he hasn't been running but about 12 miles/week for the last few months. The guy is a STUD...and a plumber. But his asscrack showed not once during the race, as far as I noticed.
I just found the race results from the Lasse Viren 20k race last Saturday, and I am shocked to see where I placed:
91st out of 316 runners, easily in the top 1/3 of the pack, an official finishing time of 01:41:26. My friend Philip finished 41st, and as I mentioned, he hasn't been running but about 12 miles/week for the last few months. The guy is a STUD...and a plumber. But his asscrack showed not once during the race, as far as I noticed.

1 Comments:
At 10:14 AM,
Anonymous said…
You'll always be #2 in my book... I'll also suggest that at least 89 of the 90 folks who finished ahead of you were faking it.
Post a Comment
<< Home