I'd like to begin this post in a manner that catches your attentions:
Old men like to be nude.
At the YMCA where I swim and weight train, I can't go three feet without encountering an old, nekkid dude in the locker room, conversing with another old, nekkid dude, as though they were not old, nak -
You get my point.
I suppose you just reach a point in life where you don't care anymore. "Sock garters, black socks, and shorts? Fuck it, I'm 76. Sign me up! Wait for the paperboy in my boxers? Sounds like a plan! Hang out naked, my white belly drooping past my genitals, and talk about the rabbi's sermon? Fine by me!"
I look forward to the day that I can horrify young, not-nekkid dudes.
Old men like to be nude.
At the YMCA where I swim and weight train, I can't go three feet without encountering an old, nekkid dude in the locker room, conversing with another old, nekkid dude, as though they were not old, nak -
You get my point.
I suppose you just reach a point in life where you don't care anymore. "Sock garters, black socks, and shorts? Fuck it, I'm 76. Sign me up! Wait for the paperboy in my boxers? Sounds like a plan! Hang out naked, my white belly drooping past my genitals, and talk about the rabbi's sermon? Fine by me!"
I look forward to the day that I can horrify young, not-nekkid dudes.

1 Comments:
At 2:38 PM,
Anonymous said…
why "look forward"?
carpe diem mutha!
Post a Comment
<< Home